Thursday, August 11, 2011

Facebook, Twitter, & Private Update{08-11-2011}

Gypsy Heart Tour
@
»
Gypsy Heart Tour
»
Gypsy Heart Tour
»
Gypsy Heart Tour
@


MileyCyrus Gypsy Heart Tour

Whoop whoo! GUCCI MANE'S NEW ALBUM IN STORES TODAY! #FerrariBoyz Get ittttt





MileyCyrus Gypsy Heart Tour

@lindseyjlee Note to myself: Don't eat orange chicken 30 minutes before bed. My stomach and my scale are both pissed at me! ;)

2 days ago


MiƖey CyrusROCK MAFIA ;] ♥

MiƖey Cyrus@LivingForMiIey Okay.

MiƖey CyrusOkk I'm gonnado quotes fromwhich artist would you like "quotes" from ?
I did lady gaga yesterdaay who do I do today ?

MiƖey CyrusI can honestly care less what you think because if you were a true fan you would stick with me through the end ! ...


New Miley Candids!


Check out these new candids! I uploaded them a few days ago but just managed to add news today! haha Enjoy! =D


No comments: